Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Vegas plan

Las Vegas 3/4/07-3/8/07
I plan to play the $200 buy in NL tournament at the 2007 Binions Poker Classic on the 5th.
I will be focusing 90% of my cash game play on the 4-8 limit game at Bellagio but also mixing in some 4-8 at other random poker rooms and I may dabble with a bit of 1-2 NL if I'm running hot/stuck and trying to chase my losses.
I had planned to play either the $330 or $540 NL at the Venetian Deep Stack Extravaganza but I have decided that a better bankroll decision would be to force myself to win my buy in for those tourneys through satellites or cash game winnings.

Should be an interesting mix of a few very good players, a few terrible players, and a whole lot of the in between in town for these tourneys as well as WSOP. I'm looking forward to checking out that whole scene and stalking MIKE MATUSOW if I see him. Here's to coming back with a MUCH larger bankroll and then getting things headed in the right direction online.

No comments: