Sunday, June 24, 2007

UNFUCKING REAL

sng bubble 4 people left im big stack with over 5k. The other three all have between 2300 and 2900. Folds to me in sb I shove 99 into the BB who types "whatever" in the chat box and calls off his chips with K9os. THANK YOU TOURIST!! Oh wait theres a K on the flop. Im short stack and a few hands later run AQ into AK pre and I take the bubble. Then moments later in another sng at the 15/30 level Im SB with QQ folds to button who limps, I raise to 180 BB folds button calls, by the river all the chips end up in the middle and my QQ is no good thanks to the tourist who called my raise pre flop with 8d5d and the flop brought two 8's. WHO THE MOTHERFUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE AND HOW CAN THEY CARE SO LITTLE ABOUT PLAYING SO INSANELY BAD??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No comments: