Monday, June 18, 2007

The other side of limit hold em

Today was my first losing day since beginning this run and the odd thing about it is that I felt like it was the first day that I actually played very well. I got a very nice dose of the typical limit hold em suck outs inlcluding see one guy play a hand as bad as it could have possibly been played. I was able to hold my tilt in check for the most part by taking a 10 min tilt break and then ripping a sock in half. The sock didnt even have any wear or holes so it was quite a feat of brute strength. I was dealt pocket QQ for the fourth time in 2 hours and it finally held up towards the end of the session to help me limp to the finish line with a $52 loss on the day. I would post some interesting hands on here but when I copy and paste into this blog it mashes the hh together into an unreadable mess.

No comments: